Sustainable value creation for private and institutional investors. With an international, experienced team. That’s what our client stands for.
We are not looking for a builder, but a person who is focused on development, we can say that we are looking for a developer – someone who knows how to manage a project.
Project manager – will this project manager focus on one, or a few particular projects, if so, which ones? As for now, the main project is in Prague 1. The other projects will be completed within the next 1-2 year.
Pro našeho klienta, velkou investiční skupiny s mezinárodním přesahem, hledáme šikovného Finančního specialistu.
Nabízíme stabilní zázemí, spolehlivost, férový přístup, adekvátní ohodnocení. Budete mít možnost pracovat ve skvělém a kompaktním týmu, bez přesčasů. Dostanete se k zajímavým úkolům a výzvám, prohloubíte si znalosti. Setkáte se maximálně profesionálním vedením.
Our client is:
- One of the most ethical companies in the world
- Home to an international environment and open culture
- Strongly engaged in various communities and corporate social responsibilities
Our client offers:
- Unique further development opportunities in Finance, Procurement, HR, and other areas
- Introductory training in the most used ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle
- Work-life balance
- Home office model & flexible working hours
- Work from home contribution
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days
- Cafeteria, Meal vouchers & MultiSport card
- Contribution to Language Academy and Life/Pension Insurance
This will be your future team
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan your colleagues will be from all over the globe the client´s world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting
This will be your future role
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other locations.
– Attractive work for the largest Czech telecommunications company that is part of PPF Group
– Background of a large and stable company, the possibility of personal and professional development
– Possibility to cooperate with professionals in the field and gain new interesting knowledge and experience
– Adequate and motivating financial remuneration
– With us you will find a really friendly team and professional approach
– Above-standard employee benefits (for example: flexible working hours, mobile phone with unlimited data, discounts for family and friends, extra week of vacation, 3 Sick days a year, 18 000 benefit points, internet contribution, and many more).
Our client is:
– One of the most ethical companies in the world
– Home to an international environment and open culture
– Strongly engaged in various communities and corporate social responsibilities
Our client offers:
– Unique further development opportunities in Finance, Procurement, HR, and other areas
– Introductory training in the most used ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle
– Work-life balance
– Home office model & flexible working hours
– Work from home contribution
– 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days
– Cafeteria, Meal vouchers & MultiSport card
– Contribution to Language Academy and Life/Pension Insurance